Thank you Jody at Camp Kindergarten for nominating me for this award! I was so surprised because I have been MIA during the first month of school. Please be sure to check out her awesome blog!
After accepting this honor there are some things you are requested to do.
1. Thank the person (people) who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2. Share 7 things about you.
3. Pass this award to 15 other blogs that you have discovered.
Seven things you may not know about me:
1. I am the mom of 3 wonderful boys--ages 23, 20, and 11.
2. I wasn't sure that I wanted to teach kindergarten after my first year--but after that 2nd year I wasn't moving.
3. When I was a little girl I wanted to be a truck driver---lol!
4. I love to knit, sew, bake, and decorate cakes--If I wasn't teaching, I would probably have my own craft shop.
5. I am a night owl and not really a morning person at all!
6. I hand raised my cat (sshh, she doesn't know she is a cat) when she was 2 days old and weighed 2.8 oz. She is now 18 months and 10+ lbs and thinks she is a person.
7. I love the month of October, Halloween, and all the scary movies on TV!!
Well, it is very hard to pick a few, and so many have been nominated already. I have tried to pick blogs that have not been nominated that I love--but if I have picked you and you have already been nominated...it just means you are really loved! Here is my partial list: